- Beautifully converted cottage and outbuildings in the East Yorkshire countryside.
- Hot tub and large wooden sauna.
- Perfect for a special celebration, Hen Party or family gathering, sleeping up to 16 guests.
- Large entertaining rooms with wooden beams and exposed brickwork.
- Seven bedrooms, six en-suite.
- Log burner and underfloor heating.
- Games room with Wii games console, games, books and pool table
- Enclosed courtyard garden.
- Electric vehicle charging point
Foldyard House near Beverley, East Yorkshire is dog friendly. Sleeping 16 and with a hot tub and sauna it’s the perfect place for a party or gathering, popular luxury hen party venue
Foldyard House has recently been converted from a small cottage and outhouses into a bright and airy house that sleeps up to 16 guests.
There are 5 bedrooms on the ground floor and 2 bedrooms on the first floor. There is plenty of entertaining space including a large sitting room and dining room both overlooking with an enclosed courtyard garden, lawn and patio.
Large Kitchen with double oven rangemaster and 6 ring ceramic hob, large fridge / freezer and dishwasher. There is also a kitchen dining table to seat 6 and a large island to give plenty of room to prepare food.
The utility room is located next to the kitchen and has a washing machine and tumble dryer. A shower room with w.c. is located next to the utility room.
The dining room has a large banqueting table that seats 16, there are internal patio doors between the dining room and games room which can be opened up to create a large entertaining space.
Leading from the games room is the sitting room; both rooms share the fireplace with a wood-burning stove. The sitting room has French doors and the dining room overlooks th lawn, patio and courtyard garden, ideal for summer entertaining. The sitting room has several large comfortable sofas and chairs and the games room a pool table.
At the end of the sitting room is a large double bedroom with king-size bed. This room also has patio doors onto the garden.
There are 4 en-suite bedrooms on the ground floor as follows:
- 2 Double rooms both with en-suite shower rooms and king sized beds overlooking the courtyard garden.
- 1 king sized double or twin bedroom with en-suite shower room.
- 1 king sized double or twin with en-suite bathroom with bath and overhead shower. This room has an external door. Both these rooms overlook the front of the house.
- 1 triple bedroom with 3 single beds and en-suite bathroom with shower over bath.
- 1 triple room with 3 single beds and an en-suite shower room.
- All the beds are zip link, your choice of setup, for example double or singles prepared for your stay.
There is an enclosed courtyard garden to the rear of the house with patio tables and chairs for alfresco dining. Plus a BBQ area with a large gas BBQ supplied with gas and bbq tools meaning you can enjoy cooking up a feast when the weathers warm.
There are timber picnic tables in the lawned area of the garden and two cast iron round tables seating eight at each on the patio.
Also a 6 seater top of the range Jacuzzi Hot Tub and outdoor pine sauna cabin.
The in and out driveway is not gated, and has parking for several cars and has an Electric vehicle charging point.
Foldyard has its own paddock, with wild flowers in Summer, ideal for exercising your dog.
2 Dogs welcome by arrangement
Please note no smoking is allowed in the property, and no fireworks are permitted in the area due to wildlife and also many horses nearby.
Food / Shopping
See our Facebook page for posts about local shops, farm shops, eating out, eating in. Also look up the relevant Local Area page on this website too.
Activities / Pursuits
Your hosts ~ Team Foldyard
Andy & Jude Hudson are the Team Foldyard Leaders and House Managers at Foldyard with Local, knowledge and resources, they are on hand to help in any way they can.
Self Check in is required, full details will be issued through the guest page on this website. A password for the page will be e mailed to the party leader prior to your stay. The keycode will be sent via text to the party leaders mobile phone number ten minutes prior to the agreed check in time.
Rules to note
No smoking, no balloons outside, no fireworks, no lanterns (respect local, rural area)
Quiet time: after Midnight Please